||Sample Job Objectives
* Copywriter/Account executive in Advertising or Public Relations Agency.
* Program Development, Coordination, and Administration ... especially in a people-oriented organization where there is a need to assure broad cooperative effort through the use of sound planning, strong administration, skills of persuasion to achieve goals.
* A responsible position in retail sales.
* A middle/upper-level management position with responsibilities including problem solving, planning, organizing, and managing budgets.
* Challenging position in programming or related areas that would best utilize expertise in the business environment. This position should have many opportunities for an aggressive, dedicated individual with the lead ership abilities needed to advance.
* To obtain a position as a financial manager in the health care industry, utilizing 16 years of demonstrating success and accomplishment.
* To obtain a position as an Elementary School Teacher in which a strong dedication to the total development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
* An administrative position in the area of rehabilitation/geriatric health care utilizing my knowledge of clinical, community, and patient services.
* Highly skilled Executive Secretary with outstanding professional experience including:
a) ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees
b) international communication liaison with subsidiary companies
c) contract negotiation bargaining team member
e) use of word processing, Windows, Lotus 1-2-3
* Seeking a position as a Registered Nurse where I can be most effective in helping other medical personnel assist patients and provide quality health care.
* Obtain a challenging, entry-level position in Broadcast Journalism, with a special interest in reporting, and producing with a commercial television station.
* Position as a Word Processing Secretary that will utilize my computer knowledge, strong people skills, organizational abilities, and business experience.
From the book titled, "The Very Quick Job Search," by J. Michael Farr. Copyright JIST Works, Inc.. Used with permission of the publisher.