10 lessons you can learn from our top articles of 2017
Here’s an opportunity to not miss the popular articles that made it big in 2017.
Whether you are a fresh graduate in search of your first job or someone looking to Find Better, at Monster, we believe you deserve better, both in career and life!
Each article in the list below has an inspiration here or a tip there to help you ace that important interview, to lift your spirits, to nudge you in the right direction, to motivate you, to spur you to find something that you love #LoveWhatYouDo.
Read up, share, forward, save. We wish you a very happy New Year!
- Make it happen! 5 steps to figure out what you want to do and achieve it too
If the road that you set out on seems to have led you to a roadblock, it’s time to figure out what you want to do. It may not be easy, but asking yourself these five questions will help you #GoOutAndBe. ...more
- Ready to #GoOutAndBe? Follow our 7-step guide to success
Thinkers may think of all the possibilities and ways ahead, but it’s the doers who get there. So how do you get from being a thinker to a doer?...more
- Think you deserve better at work? 6 strategic moves to help you get ahead
Do you feel like you’re not getting the opportunities to demonstrate what you’re capable of at work? Or, you don’t have the freedom to pursue the assignments that most fascinate you? ...more
- 20 questions that can take you from 'woulda coulda shoulda' to #GoOutAndBe
Whether you're in the early stages of your career or several years in, it's not uncommon to feel unenthusiastic and unfulfilled about your chosen career path. ...more
- How to answer 10 most common interview questions
Here are the 10 most frequently asked common interview questions that job seekers face in an interview. Preparing for these questions can help you get the job you want. ...more
- Your lucky colour and how it can help you advance your career
Navy or beige? Red or blue? Black or white? Here's how you can use your lucky color to convey your professionalism, reliability, honesty, self-confidence and sophistication. ...more
- Mahabharata episode every entrepreneur should read
It is a vast treasure of knowledge & wisdom. It provides an insightful strategic management learning for various business situations that an entrepreneur experiences. ...more
- 10 books every manager should read
For a leader, the benefits of reading are wide ranging. Research has shown that regular reading can improve intelligence and lead to innovation and insight. ...more
- Top 100 interview questions to help you succeed in a job interview
With so many interview hurdles to cross, how can you ensure that you don’t stumble along the way? While there is no foolproof method to succeed, what you can do is prepare. ...more
- How to answer: What is your salary expectation?
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you are asked: What is your salary expectation? A number or a figure that's on your mind from the moment you got an interview call. ...more